- Rose Water can be used as a toner, to moisten a mask, or used in place of water in lotions or cosmetics recipes. Rosewater stimulates the skin, heightening the blood flow
Rose water can be used to lighten the skin pigmentation, removes oil and dirt from your skin, by unclogging your pores. Rose water has soothing properties and can be used as an all-natural skin toner. Apply rose water on your face and allow it to settle in your pores. Your face will feel fresh and the lingering rose aroma will uplift your mood.
- Soothes skin irritation.
- Soothes sore throats.
- Reduces skin redness.
- Helps prevent and treats infections.
- Contains antioxidants.
- Heals cuts, scars, and burns.
- Enhances mood.
- Relieves headaches.
When to use it
- Another option for neutral toner
- Comes with natural rose scent
- Can use as spray for arms and legs to soothe dry skin
How to use
Spritz rose water on your face and neck and gently massage it into your skin for good 3-4 minutes.
Pampering and decadent moment
You can spray it on whole body before you sleep too!