Red Wine Extract (30 ml)
What makes red wine extract special is the polyphenols found in it. It is highly anti-oxidant and combat the harm brought to us by UV ray. The Chinese believes that red wine extract brings out the natural pink glow in your skin.
Here are some purported health benefits of red wine for your skin:
- Helps fight skin ageing: Red wine may just help you age better. The presence of antioxidants like flavonoid, resveratrol and tannins fight skin ageing by restoring collagen and elastic fibres, reveals Anshul Jaibharat, a Delhi-based nutritionist.
- Improves complexion: Red wine may also help you get an even skin tone and regain that elusive glow on your face, which often gets lost due to excessive stress and pollution.
- Fights acne: Red wine also has antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties and can help fight acne breakouts. Applying red wine topically on your face can clear pores and hence, prevent acne.
When to use it
- Improve overall skin tone colour
- Help close open pores
- Chinese believes that it helps with rosy cheek
How to use it
You can add on to your toner, mix with HA as serum or add in aloe vera gel as gel mask. Or just apply it directly on its own but just don't drink it