Amino Acid Treatment Shampoo
Amino Acids are molecules that combine to form proteins and proteins help build better hair. Regular moisturizing shampoo or conditioner could only temporary solve dry or weak hair issue as the solution is only on the surface. Whereas Amino Acid build repairs.
Who needs this?
Color treated hair, those naturally curly, frizzy or weak, thin hair that breaks easily will need this shampoo. Hair with weak roots, dull looking could see a good improvement as well. So how does it help?
- Provide Protection - Amino Acids fill in the damaged gap of the outer layer of hair cuticle, thus provide protective layer. This makes hair smoother, easier to comb and less pulling means less breakage.
- Boost Keratin - Keratin which makes up of 95% of our hair shaft is basically made up of amino acid.
- Hydrating and Strengthening - it draws moisture into the hair, thus help to strengthen hair shaft and create a barrier to prevent moisture lost.
- Increase Volume - Amino Acid adds body to hair, thus thicker looking hair and overall increase in volume
- Brings Shine - The protein brings shine to hair naturally and decrease fizziness.
- Decyl Glucoside
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate
- Isostearyl Acetyl Glutamate
- Ethylene Glycol Distearate
- Sodium Chloride
- Collagen Amino Acid
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Soy Peptide
- EDTA or Ethylene Diamine Tetra-acetic Acid
- Citric Acid
400ml in white pump bottle
Derived from glucose and it is safe for use on all hair types and textures, but those with curly or dry hair who are looking for a gentle cleanser would benefit most. It is also beneficial for those with irritated and dry scalps who are looking to cleanse without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
Synthetic fatty acid made from coconut, gently washes away the dirt, grime and dust from your skin and hair with its enhanced foaming properties.
|Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (SMCT)||Surfactant||
An anionic surfactant derived from coconut and a salt of coconut fatty acid. It is the most commonly used taurate by formulators looking for high-foaming, mild surfactants for baby or adult skin and hair care products
|Isostearyl Acetyl Glutamate||Emollient/Humectant||
Leaves hair easy to comb, soft, soft and shiny and / or confers volume, lightness and shine
|Ethylene Glycol Distearate||Emollient||Skin Softener|
|Salt to thicken the conditioner|
|Collagen Amino Acid||Amino Acid||
To build hair proteins and strengthen the skin that contains your hair roots, so as to protect hair loss. It may also prevent hair follicle damage and graying.
|Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein||Hydrating Agent||
Hydrates the hair shaft: Hydrolyzed wheat protein can pass through the hair cuticle and hydrate the hair shaft. It works by locking in moisture, so it would be beneficial to use wheat protein with other hydrators like deep conditioners to maximize the hydration.
|Soy Peptide||Amino Acid||
Soy is a great protein source because it contains all the essential amino acids and fatty acids needed for healthy hair growth. It also has vitamin E which helps to promote cell regeneration, making it perfect for those with fine or thinning hair.
Helps produce amino acids, preventing hair loss by stimulating the hair follicles to grow new cells in the scalp.
|EDTA or Ethylene Diamine Tetra-acetic Acid||Stabilizing Agent||
Helps to improve the stability and enhance the appearance of cosmetic products.