Every Day Oil
Every Day Oil was our first product and it is still the best seller in our store.
It was once known as Every Night Oil when it was first created in 2014. I was searching for the right skincare for myself. I couldn’t find a satisfactory skincare off shelf and I find the high price charged at $150 to $400 was ridiculous given that it was not effective at all.
So I started experimenting on my own, trying to recall what my mum used to do and improved them with my new knowledge. I finally created something that I like and friends got interested and I started selling to them and well, the rest is history. This new improved version has added evening primrose oil, marula oil and olive squalane. I hope you will like it as much as I do.
- Avocado Oil
- Coconut Oil,
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil*
- Geranium Essential Oil*
- Helichrysum Essential Oil*
- Lavender Essential Oil*
- Marula Oil
- Rosa Canina Seed Oil - Rosehip Seed Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil*,
- Vitamin E
*All essential oil used are 100% therapeutic grade
Our formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list may change depending on time of purchase.
- 30ml Brown Glass Drip Bottle
How to use
- Every Day Facial Wash
- Every Day Toner (recommended but optional)
- Relevant Mix & Match items as per your skin needs
- Every Day Oil - Rub a few drops on palm and apply on face evenly
- Every Day SPF30 Sunblock (recommended but optional)
- Every Day Face Gel (recommended but optional)
- Every Day Eye Gel (recommended but optional)
Patch testing prior to use is advised
What others say
“I tried the toner and night oil, now I know why so many people like the night oil so much. I love it too! Smells great and absorb without greasy feeling.”
“my skin has never felt so soft and luxurious since I was a child. This oil actually made my skin baby soft! This is amazing! I am definitely going to tell my friends about this”
“I cannot live without the oil, please do not stop producing it.”
"I need to use it before I sleep every night, it made me sleep better and very addictive"
Other unkown uses
1. Drip a few drops in bath to soak, super moisturing
2. Insect bite - help to ease sting
I like the smell and it is not greasy. The Everyday Oil just glides onto my face and gets absorbed quickly. I like the feel and that my face is moisturised.
Dear Constance Thank you so much for liking it! Every Day Oil is our first product and to date it is still our pride and joy!