Every Day Facial Wash (100ml & 300ml)
Every Day Facial Wash was formulated with minimum ingredients, the end result ought to be non-drying ( in fact very moisturising) after each wash. Because of the natural ingredients used with no Sulfate derived from petroleum, Every Day Facial Wash has very little or almost no suds. However, once it is rinsed off, you can tell that the face is cleansed without leaving the skin dry.
Apart from removing regular dirt, this gentle facial wash is able to effectively remove general makeup on the face as well. Therefore, all you need is this 2-in 1 cleanser for your daily use if you do not apply heavy makeup.
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Cocamide Betaine
- Geranium Essential Oil*
- Germall Plus
- Grapeseed Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil*
- Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate
- Silk Peptide
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin E
*All essential oil used are 100% therapeutic grade
Our formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list may change depending on time of purchase.
- 100ml per soft tube
- 300ml Brown PET pump bottle
How to use
- Every Day Facial Wash - Squeeze a 5 cents coin amount, mix it with a little water and apply it all over the face. Rinsed off with water.
- Every Day Toner (recommended but optional)
- Relevant Mix & Match items as per your skin needs
- Every Day Oil (recommended but optional)
- Every Day SPF30 Sunblock (recommended but optional)
- Every Day Face Gel (recommended but optional)
- Every Day Eye Gel (recommended but optional)
Patch testing prior to use is advised
Video on how I made it
Feels oily but washes off easily. Face is clean and moisturise after washing with no tightness. Love the smell of the product!
Thanks Pami for loving it!
I love how this cleanser works on my skin. It’s unique, different from other types of cleansers.. My skin feels Super Super smooth after washed.
I love how this cleanser makes my skin so smooth and glowing. Very cost effective too cos a little goes a long way
Thanks Lynda! The facial cleanser is packed with all natural goodness including vitamin B3 and B5. I am really glad that you like it.